Maya Angelou‘s thoughts on what the world would be like if one percent of the population became complaint free.
Posts tagged ‘imagination’
“How can we create a world in which we all want to live in – and make it sustainable?”
In early 2011 while the preparations for the Haniel Creative Summer School - “The Art of Creative Leadership” at the European University Viadrina took place; many questions on how we teach, combine and use knowledge arose.
The basic question was how creativity could be taught to future leaders and how their ideas could be translated into tangible and sustainable innovation.
Many great minds were involved at various stages of dialogue on the given matter, and soon the possibility of offering a summer school on creative leadership was at hand. The project developed rapidly, and with each step forward, each new “co-creator” won for the project, it became even more interesting than the original concept intended.
1. The involvement of the ideas of many, among them artists, scientists, entrepreneurs and beneficiaries,
2. The common vision: creating an educational product, which would set a milestone in the fields of Leadership Education and Sustainability,
3. The given tools: the financing provided by the Haniel Foundation and the infrastructure of the university,
4. The inclusion and development of the skills of combined potentials,
5. All came together to the creation of a product: The Haniel Creative Summer School on “The Art of Creative Leadership”